Thursday, December 14, 2017

AMAZON WILL ERUPT THE BOOKS MARKET THAT EVEN PAPER PUBLISHING WILL STOP.

JEFF BEZOS , the Amazon CEO who has emerged twice as  world's  riches man, dethroned the famous Bill Gates has erupted the printing press business. Jeff who started has business in a garage has proven to the world that success can be achieved from the dust.

He was neither born with silver spoon as many would claim, but he believed in his vision and dream to build a system where authors can publish their work in less than 7 minutes.
I am an author and I know how I have suffered trying to publish and market my books. My first attempt was hell as the publisher escaped with my money and even closed up his workshop following economic crisis, and it almost demoralized me. Another attempt failed when launchers picked copies on pledges and returned no dime. 

I finally made up my mind to QUIT and started looking for people who would buy the scripts either for stage works. Surfing the INTERNET there was a pop up on my phone screen, "SELL YOUR BOOKS ON AMAZON" and I got interested and clicked on the ad. Within few minutes after converting my books to DOC and the paperback to PDF, my book appeared on kindle and for a long time I have been earning commissions.

EASIER THAN SAID RIGHT?
Only those who have not published in Amazon will argue on this, but I will tell you that in less than 7 minutes with Amazon kindle, you will become a published author.
Amazon has numerous advantages for publishers especially those who are just beginners.

*Your books get published within minutes without you spending any dime.
* Amazon do the selling even to people in the UK, US, INDIA, etc and you get commissions from each sales.

WHAT IF NO ONE BUYS?
You still earn from Amazon kindle for each of your book pages that people read, and also earn other royalties available for publishers.

YOU NEED CASH FLOW?
Amazon is a choice you can't fail to make. Sell your passion ONLINE and generate CASH FLOW. You can continue your step by step approach to becoming Amazon seller ------> http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=779e1231e6f9bc90a63a95c5213f2fa0&u=http%3A%2F%2Famazon.com.br
 GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY YOU NEED TO THlNK DIFFERENTLY TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE* *Blockbuster refused to buy Netflix for $50 million, Netflix is now worth $64....