Tuesday, December 12, 2017



 WHO WANT TO LOOSE?

 I am very sure nobody would want to loose money, but I will tell you that in trying to avoid losing money many have lost millions without knowing it. If there are things you ought to know at your age that suppose to be paying you some cash but out  of ignorance  you don't know them, then you are losing money.

How many times have  people tried to convince you into joining one business club or the other but out of fear of lose you decided not to join and yet the business project have been paying members?
One typical example is when you invite people to join  MLM [multi level marketing] company they will either refuse because they were either victims of ponzi like MMM.

People also want to avoid what they normally call risk, but unfortunately they do not know exactly what risk means. If someone has asked you to invest a million dollar in a business that can pay five million dollars in nearby future and you eventually did and earned such, that is risk. If you lose the money that is also risk.
Both the gained and who lost took risk.Now if I should invest a million dollar and earned five million dollars, probably I do not have up to such amount be I invested, so what I did was simply used my one million dollar to get the five million dollars which I do not have. That is risk.
Again if I get lose, probably I never experienced such lose before, since that will teach me some lessons and make me wiser when it comes to investment; especially trying to know much about the company background and what value they offer before investing, then I have used my one million dollar to get lose, and what I lost is five million dollars which I would have gained had the investment pay for real. In all what happened? I simply used what I have to get what I do not have or added to what I have, that is risk. Have you ever lost money  on investment and how did you feel? Who is to blame for your lose? Since it all started with your decision, then you are to blame, but no regrets because you simply took risk which is normal.
SHOULD I KEEP LOSING MONEY TO GROW WEALTHY?
Yes, if you see places where you can lose more money invest, but remember you can win and you will never know  how possible until you try.
The famous ALIKO DANGOTE of Africa counted he lose to over 6billion this year and yet he is still the richest person in Africa. The truth is that if  DANGOTE will stop investing and risking his money for losing such amount, he will start loosing more money because his competitors will dominate the market.
The AMERICA BILLIONAIRE RICHARD BRANSON said that not taking risk is the biggest risk.

Find out if you are risk avers and if you are, begin now to master risks, know the ones worth taking and never hesitate to take the risk, lose, lose and lose again, Fail,, fail and fail again for such are stepping stones to winning.

ONLY THE WISE LOSE AND WIN  I believe you are wise, now win with me  

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY YOU NEED TO THlNK DIFFERENTLY TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE* *Blockbuster refused to buy Netflix for $50 million, Netflix is now worth $64....